- Wed, 16:57: RT @NightValeRadio: Canada Day is over, and now begins the endless dark of the Canada Night.
- Wed, 20:10: RT @nocturnalturtle: I don't care if you self publish your writing, but proselytising self publishing gets you marked as spam #alsoonlyever…
- Wed, 23:47: Welcome to any new followers I haven't welcomed yet :) Sorry I don't have a follow back policy.
- Wed, 23:48: I do glance at the feeds of new followers, and at their profiles and websites if they have them. However...
- Wed, 23:50: If I see you tweet nothing but prompts to buy your book, your chances of a follow back drop to nil.
- Wed, 23:50: I don't mind seeing an announcement that your book comes out on x day, or celebratory tweets on publication day, or cover reveals.
- Wed, 23:53: If I see those, I'm likely to check it out. But repeatedly telling me to buy your book? If I don't buy it the first tweet, I'm not gonna.
- Wed, 23:55: Also okay: retweeted links to reviews, retweets of postitive comments, links to fan-art, etc - those are celebratory and cool.
- Wed, 23:56: It's the "Hey, don't forget to check out (my book), it's a great summer read!" tweets that clutter up people feeds that are just annoying.
- Thu, 10:02: RT @misterkristoff: Amazon removed Hachette's buy buttons because they were worried about filling orders? Yeah, and I'm the one true king o…